Guided Whitewater River Rafting on the McKenzie River with our
on-site outfitter, High Country Expeditions.
Belknap Springs Grill
Serving Biscuits & Gravy, Belknap Burgers,
Cold Ham or Turkey Sandwiches, Chicken & Vegetarian Wraps, Beef or Kielbasa Dog or Kid's Hot Dog.
Fountain Soda and French Fries available.
Open for the Season
Memorial Day weekend May 24,2013
through Labor Day weekend.
Located at Belknap Lodge
& Hot Springs, next to
the Jazz Garden Fountains
59299 N. Belknap Springs Rd.
We accept all major credit cards.
• Massage on-site: Ron Snyder, LMT 541-579-7479 Somassage, Deep Tissue work, Sports Massage and Soma Neuro-Muscular Therapy.
• Sightseeing: Visit nearby lava beds at the base of the Three Sisters Mountains, waterfalls, mountain vistas, etc.
• Biking: Many trails are good for mountain biking, including the 26 mile McKenzie River Trail.
• Hiking: Myriads of trails nearby and in the high country, from nature trails to wilderness challenges.
• Golf at the famous Tokatee Golf Club just 8 miles away — one of the highest rated public golf courses in the country.
• Deer and Elk hunting in season.
• Enjoy beautiful autumn foliage!
• Unique shopping at Christmas Treasures.
• Skiing at Hoodoo Ski Bowl just 30 miles away plus many cross country ski trails.
• Hiking and Biking the lower trails all winter, including the
McKenzie River Trail.
• Fishing in the lower river, the lakes and reservoirs year round.
salmon • trout • steelhead
Dick Evans - Licensed Guide